We’re making progress…we’re at the slow part because each coat of dry wall mud needs to dry 24 hours before it can be sanded and recoated and we have put a LOT of mud on the wall to get everything all even and squared away…we’re in the home stretch on that, so you know what that means! Paint time!
After some consulting with my paint book, I selected Martha Stewart Tidewater. I decided to get a sample of it when we were at Lowes so I could make sure it was the blueish/grayish/greenish I was picturing in my head.
It looks a little more toothpaste-y in this picture than it is in real life, but I still like it.
I’m hoping to get started painting this weekend…we’ll see how our attempt at ceiling texture goes though first. Hopefully more exciting news on this front coming soon